Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Oh, Hello there! Welcome to my blog, Theory of an inkling. So far, I have had nothing up, and I've noticed that I have already had some traffic, which surprises me. I've had a couple blogs before, but I never had traffic.

I'm sorry, this is awkward, how about I introduce myself first?

My name is Rachel Garza, and I am currently a student at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor (no, it is not Baylor University). It is actually the sister school of Baylor, even though we are a Division III school. I have found that my first semester has been productive with learning the where-abouts are and getting my feet wet with college life. I am a double major (apparently when you tell someone that, they become impressed). I am majoring in Bachelor of Arts with a focus on voice and Psychology. At the moment, I haven't had any psych classes, mainly because I followed my brother's advice and took dual credit courses in high school. That was a VERY smart idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment