Thursday, January 22, 2015

Flashnotes.com

Hey bloggers,
Sorry this post isn't about a song I disliked and grew to like, but I have exciting news (well, exciting to me at least).

I have created an account on flashnotes.com!
What is that? why is this important? why should I go and check it out?
WELL! I'll tell you why!

Flashnotes.com is a website that allows you to study and make money! HELLO! College student here! I Don't know about you, but I'm a poor college student (just imagine a picture of me handing money over to the private university monster at this point)
Yes, I know this is Randall from Monsters Inc., but it fits. Now, just imagine it taking all of my money. Now you understand my dilemma. which brings me back to...
Money!
Okay, so Flashnotes.com is a website where you can buy and sell notes, flashcards, get tutoring, study tips, etc etc etc. And I, the humble, poor, full time college student, have created an account! I already made my first couple flashcards and study set! So if you would so kindly check it out, the link is here!

Catch ya later bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment